We hear you.
You want to terminate your professional relationship with your current insurance agent/agency/company.
They’ve raised your rates (again) and have no suggestions on how to lower your premium.
They never return your calls. They’re not even located in your town. In fact, they don’t even know how to properly pronounce the name of your town.
We get it.
And we know you’re busy.
You have a family. And friends. And hobbies and interests. And laundry to do. Not to mention a job—maybe two. Possibly three. And you’d really, really like to take a vacation.
We feel your pain.
We know you’re too busy to make time to run all over town or spend all day on the phone or online trying to get quotes with enough agents/agencies/companies to allow you to make an informed decision about your insurance (hopefully one you won’t regret later).
We also know that you’re concerned not just with price, but with coverage that will be there for you when you need it. Kind of like a good friend.
After all, isn’t that why you have insurance in the first place?
And we know that perhaps even more than price and coverage, you want to find an agent/agency/company that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated.
And respect is a big deal.
Rodney Dangerfield talked about it (rather, he complained about the lack of it). Aretha Franklin sang about it. In a movie, even.
Respect is important.
But what is respect?
According to the dictionary, respect involves “behaving as other people feel you should behave.”
Here’s what it means to us (FYI, this is by no means an exhaustive list):
- We will ask all the questions necessary to understand your insurance needs.
- We will shop our extensive list of companies in order to find you the coverage you’re looking for at the most affordable price.
- We will let you know what options are available for lowering your premium.
- We will do our best to find you a better deal if a rate increase raises your premium.
- When you ask us for a quote, we will tell you when we are unable to find you a better premium without reducing or eliminating any coverage you currently have.
Plus, we will return your calls (and your emails). And we’re local.
So give us a try. We think you’ll quickly find out why we have such a good reputation.
(Psst! Here’s a hint: It has to do with consistently keeping the needs and requirements of our customers our number one priority; that’s our definition of RESPECT.)
By the way…we’ll never mispronounce “Yakima.” Scout’s honor, pinky swear, and all that.