Residential landlord insurance

Contact Gress Kinney Parrish Insurance Center for residential landlord insurance.

Favor de clic aquí para español

Though the simplest residential landlord policy typically covers fire and vandalism, it should also cover you if anyone is hurt on your property (even if you don’t live there). Extra coverage for natural disasters or practically any other contingency is also available. For more information, call (509) 575-0300 or visit our insurance agency in Yakima, WA, during regular business hours.

Gress Kinney Parrish Insurance Center, Inc.

3 N 7th Ave Yakima, WA 98902

Phone (509) 575-0300

Fax (509) 452-9870

Se habla español